The Helen range tables are specially manufactured with European Hardwood one is of the world’s best natural resources with excellent strength properties collected from European forests, European hardwoods contained the quality of being everlasting by the time and gives the fresh look daily to your home corner. The best part of the European hardwoods are that, they are collected from the fully grown trees which is why this feature provides them the property of indestructible and the manufacturing process doesn't contain any chemical process to get rid of insect.
- Avoid Water, use moistened cloth for cleaning.
- Avoid Direct and Prolonged Exposure to Sunlight.
- Avoid all types of chemicals as it may harm the furniture.
- Use table mats/runners/coasters for furniture that may be exposed to hot utensils.
- Minor scratches and burnt marks can easily be removed by fine sandpaper and the application of mineral oil.
- The accessories displayed in the image represent the setup and are not included with the product unless explicitly stated.
- The wood grain may differ slightly from one product to another regarding solid wood furniture.
- Intricate designs or hand-painted elements in 3D pictures on the website may exhibit minor variations compared to the actual product.
- Due to variations in screen settings and resolutions, there might be a slight disparity in fabric colour and wood finish between the images on the website and the physical product.
- The primary material refers to the main substance used in manufacturing the product. Additionally, other secondary materials may also be utilized in the production process.
Helen Charcoal Table - Grey Legs
Welcome to Sand Colour!
At Sand Colour, our topmost priority is to deliver the product to our valued customers at the earliest possible. We offer free delivery across India for our customers.
Time taken to Dispatch a product depends upon the type of the product and Quantity. Large Quantities generally take more than usual time which are conveyed to the customers once the order is confirmed.
Most orders are delivered within 10-14 business days. Monday to Friday are considered as business days except for public holidays.
Delays in delivery can occasionally occur around public holidays or at times because of unforeseen circumstances, but we do our best to provide timely deliveries to all our customers.
We only work with reputed courier partners like FedEx, Delhivery, Bluedart etc. for domestic deliveries. For remote locations sometime Speed post is used where no other courier services are available.
For customised and bulk orders, customers are requested to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact through WhatsApp( +91 - 9999239777 ). The above shipping terms are not applicable in these cases and customers are informed about it upfront.